YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
200HR Certified Yoga Intensive & Yoga Teacher Training Course
HATHA VINYASA YOGA with THE PEACEFUL WARRIORS
@ Serenity, Canggu –Bali
• 1-29 October 2017 • 7 January - 4 February 2018
Early Bird Offer US$ 2,200 | Regular Fee US$ 2,500
Become a certified yoga instructor, refine and deepen your practice, find your unique yoga voice.
Practice, Explore, Learn, Grow, Connect & Smile
East meets West in a creative fusion of ancient science, ageless wisdom and contemporary evolution of yogic philosophy and practice.
Our internationally accredited yoga teacher training program will provide you with the credentials necessary to teach all over the world.
Learn the art of teaching yoga while diving deeper into the wealth of yogic teachings and philosophy.
Set in the tropical and spiritual surroundings of the beautiful and magical island of Bali, Indonesia, a yogic paradise.
Take the next step in your Yoga journey and join us for a life changing experience.
Connect with the best expression of yourself.
WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF THE PEACEFUL WARRIOR
• We offer one of the most affordable Yoga Alliance Accredited YTTs offered worldwide, we believe in providing great value for money
• We love yoga and we go above and beyond to share our passion with you, we pour our hearts and souls and all that we know into offering you a comprehensive training and a truly unique, life changing experience
• We combine Tradition and Evolution in a creative and intelligent blend of traditional Hatha Yoga with contemporary Vinyasa Flow, bridging eastern and western knowledge, philosophy and teachings, providing you with an balance between a long established, holistic and grounding practice side by side with a dynamic creative and playful contemporary flow style
• We provide an intimate and supportive learning environment (max. 20 students)
• Our instructors are all passionate, expert practitioners and E-RYT teachers, with an advanced level of knowledge and expertise
• We believe every Yogi is unique; every Yogi has his or her own voice, practice and (teaching) style. We strive to provide the opportunity, tools, guidance and encouragement for you to experiment and to find your voice as a teacher and a yogi
• We believe in in the strength of community and we offer you the opportunity to make deep and lasting connections and friendships. Strangers become family when we are all on the same path!
• As part of your path to becoming a yoga teacher we invite you to explore the beauty and magic of Bali, a yogic Paradise. Canggu, a laid-back, serene yet vibrant and trendy beach town perched on the southwest coast of Bali. Nestled in between beautiful green terraced rice paddies and black sand beaches Canggu is the bohemian home away from home for yogis, surfers, spiritual seekers, conscious hipsters and healthy foodies. Canggu is the perfect balance of Balinese culture, authenticity and cool comfort. Canggu feels more like a state of mind than an actual place.
• We consider Bali part of our yogic path and we structure our course in such a way that you have time to explore this magical place. And as part of the course we offer you the opportunity to see Bali from a yogic point of view, inviting you to experience some of the amazing things that Bali has to offer.
• We offer you the opportunity to Surf while you deepen your yoga practice and become a yoga teacher. Our Shala is only minutes away from the beach and some of the best surf breaks in Bali. Surf lessons/guiding/packages and board rentals are easily organized. We are pleased to offer the highest level of professional instruction and surf guiding for an affordable pricewith our preferred surf partners.
• We believe in yoga as a life journey of (self)-awareness and personal transformation. A deeply transformative ‘tool’ that brings about real change and growth in your life. Through this training we strive to offer you a deeply life changing experience and to find the support you need to leave the training not only a newly certified yoga teacher, but with a new way of looking at the world – evolve and connect with the best expression of yourself
• And just like the Balinese we believe in the power of a SMILE! So while we work and study hard we always make time for downtime, play and a good laugh.
Asana Focusing on Hatha and Vinyasa Flow with an exploration into various different yoga styles;
AcroYoga, FlyHigh, Yoga for Surfers, Power Yoga, Yin, Restorative, Yoga Nidra etc.:
Daily asana practice
Asana lab (i.e. study of postures; alignment, step by step progression )
The Art of Sequencing (Hatha & Vinyasa Flow Sequencing)
Yoga History, Philosophy, Texts & Concepts (ancient wisdom and contemporary adaptation):
The Eight Limbs of Yoga
The Yoga Sutras of Patanjaliis
The Subtle Body;
The Chakra System
The Art of Teaching:
Learning how to work with different populations
Observing and understanding bodies
The art of skilful adjustment
(exploration of different approaches inlc. Thai Massage)
Anatomy & Physiology
The Business & Marketing of Yoga
Yogi cleansing techniques and rituals (Kriyas)
Ethics for Yoga Teachers
Mantras and chanting
Etc. (more to come)
Example of Daily Schedule:
The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle
Way of the Peaceful Warrior by Dan Millman
Tantra the path of Ecstasy by Georg Feuerstin
Yoga anatomy by Leslie Kaminoff
The yoga sutras of Patanjali (any kind)
* No prerequisite reading required all obligatory reading and study material will we provided during the course of the training.
Meet the Peaceful Warriors!
Peaceful Warrior l Lead Teacher
Maria has been practicing Yoga for the last 7+ years. From a young age, she was always passionate and interested in a variety of sports. It was in 2013, during her travels in Southeast Asia when she fell in love with yoga. During that time, she discovered yoga had much more to offer than she realized. This helped find the balance in life in which she was seeking. From here, she hasn’t stop learning all aspects of yoga. She still considers herself ‘a student’, always learning and getting inspired by others.
Maria completed her Vinyasa – Yoga Teacher Training (registered with Yoga Alliance) at Power of Now Oasis, in Bali. Since then, she has completed trainings and workshop in Yin Yoga, Restorative, FlyHigh Yoga and Acroyoga. Her journey didn’t stop there, as she took a100hr training in “Thai Yoga Massage” at Sunshine Massage School in Chiang Mai, Thailand.
One of her main goals is to share the benefits of yoga and bring more mindfulness and awareness into peoples lives, to live and enjoy the moment; and to connect with themselves. Yoga is not a competition.
As a teacher, Maria always has a big smile on her face along with her soothing voice, to create a space where everyone feel welcome.
Focused, but not restricted to Vinyasa and Hatha Flow, she loves to create a dynamic and challenging practice. Maria also teaches slow and deep Yin and Restorative Yoga. Including Pranayama breathing exercises, to center and balance her students during practice, helping them reach a meditative state of mind.
She loves the Ying and Yang aspect of yoga, the needed balance of life.
She also loves teaching FlyHigh and Acroyoga. Enjoying the playfulness and teamwork experience of its practice. Who knew that trust and fear facing exercises could be that fun?
Travelling changed Marias life and opened many doors. It’s that one thing she just loves. Planning the next trip in this big-small world, exploring new places and learning from different cultures. Just loving every aspect of it, almost as much as she loves chocolate.
For further information about Maria, please visit her website: www.yogawithmaria.com
Peaceful Warrior l Lead Teacher
Bente ﬁrst came in touch with Yoga in the late 1990″s. Bente has always been a mover, practicing gymnastics, dance. swimming and various other sports from a very young age and as such her yoga journey began purely as a venture into the physical practice and philosophy. Her practice since evolved into a lifelong passion and journey into the Mind, Body, Spirit and Breath connection.
Bente completed her formal Yoga Teacher Training at the Jungle Yoga Ashram, in Thailand in early 2010. certiﬁed in Hatha Vinyasa Yoga, in the tantric yoga philosophy and tradition.
Combined with a university degree and professional work experience in psychology, international business. marketing and management Bente represents both the Yin and the Yang of our modem world. And in her yoga practice and her teachings on and off the mat, she strives to bridge the eastern and western Philosophy. knowledge and approaches through tradition and creativity.
Since completing her training Bente has been teaching regular weekly studio classes, privates, retreats and workshops in Europe (primarily the Netherlands) and South East Asia (Thailand. Cambodia) and Bali, Indonesia where she is currently based. Through the years Bente has developed a strong personal practice and teaching style, continuously deepened and inspired by an endless number of auspicious yoga teachers, workshops, constant curiosity. lots of research…and lots and lots of playing around on the mat : )
Bente embraces a creative, full-spectrum approach to embodying the diversity of Hatha & Vinyasa Yoga, in the perfect blend of deep, grounding and soothing Yin & Restorative practices to vigorous, energizing. challenging and playful Vinyasa ﬂows. Bente invites you into a moving ﬂow. cultivating a strong. radiant, connected and ﬂexible body and mind, with a combination of Hatha/Vinyasa Flow, Pranayama, fresh beats. deep meditative postures….and always lots of heart.
Bente is furthermore a very keen surfer. with a great love for the ocean. Often referring to the Ocean as her favourite yoga mat.
Bente strives to inspire her students to always move with ease. whether the movement is challenging or simple. Resting the focus calmly on the breath. moving safely, easily and efficiently. leaving space for the mind to get calm, centered, and focused. Creating space and courage to grow and transform, and to move past the ‘comfort zone” on and off the mat!
For further information about Bente, please follow her on Instagram: @guyogini
Peaceful Warrior l Assistant Yoga Teacher
Meditation, Ayurveda & Prenatal Yoga
Wanderlust at heart, Lauren was born and raised on the east coast of the United States in New Jersey. She has been traveling, volunteering and teaching internationally for the past 5 years across Europe, North & Central America, and Asia. Lauren is a 500-hour registered Yoga Alliance instructor, certified to teach Ashtanga, Vinyasa Flow, Hatha, Yin, and Restorative yoga. Additionally, she studied Ayurvedic Medicine, Therapies and Massage under Doctor Sreejith Kumar in Kerala, India.
With a background in primary school teaching, psychology, and human development, Lauren’s classes and workshops focus on self-inquiry and self-love. Throughout the YTT, Lauren will be teaching about Ayurvedic studies & the yogic lifestyle, including Ayurveda health & nutrition, therapies, meditation, and self enquiry to help you better understand your natural body constitution so you can live in harmony with your body, mind and spirit.
For further information about Lauren, please visit her website: www.travelingtula.com
Peaceful Warrior l Specialty Guest Teacher
Charlotte first came in touch with yoga in the early 2000, starting her personal practice with a book and fell in love with the physical side of the philosophy. For several years, yoga accompanied her through life and the benefits of this strengthening physical and mental practice brought her to deepen the knowledge of the philosophy and found the strong connection with her already existing convictions on the ways of the human being.
With a university degree in clinical psychology, a yoga teacher certification in classical yoga and one in yoga psychology, Charlotte combines the eastern and western approaches to the body-mind union through her classes. The body is our book of life where our story is printed into each cell and makes us the person we are today.
Becoming intimate with the body and using it as the instrument to tap into our own truth.
Throughout the Yoga Intensive & YTT, Charlotte will be teaching about yoga psychology and philosophy.
For further information about Charlotte, please visit her website: www.yogicha.com
Ni Komang Puspa
Peaceful Warrior l Specialty Guest Teacher
Yoga Philosophy, Karma Yoga & Balinese Culture & Spirituality
Puspa, a local Balinese yoga teacher from Karangasem, has been practicing yoga since 1992; over two decades of experience on the mat. In 1994 Puspa travelled overseas to deepen her yoga and meditation practices, and to broaden her knowledge of the philosophy of yoga. 5 years later she then headed to India to complete her yoga teacher training. Since then Puspa has taught across South East Asia primarily in Malaysia, Thailand, the Philippines and Indonesia. Throughout the YTT, Puspa will be teaching about yoga philosophy and sharing her knowledge and experience of Balinese culture and spirituality, with a special focus on Karma Yoga and the connection to the spiritual establishment.
TOTAL COURSE FEE, EARLY BIRD OFFER: US$ 2,200 (incl. deposit)
Early Bird applies when you book and pay for your Yoga Teacher Training Course in full,
3 months in advance; by 6th May 2017, for Aug’2017 course. And by 7th Oct 2017 for Jan’2018 course.
TOTAL COURSE FEE, REGULAR FEE: US$ 2,500 (incl. deposit)*
*DEPOSIT: US$ 350
The Deposit reserves your spot at the Yoga Teacher Training Course and is to be paid after your application has been accepted.
Once your application has been accepted we will send an online invoice to your email account.
Remaining balance is due 1 week ( 7 Days ) prior to the start of the Yoga Teacher Training Course.
Please note the US$ 350 Deposit is non-refundable and cannot be returned in the event of a cancellation on your part.
CLICK BUTTON BELOW FOR
Yoga Alliance Certification
All Required Course Materials
All required Course Activities, Workshops and Classes
Audio Files of all lectures (Yoga Theory & Philosophy)
Final Group & Graduation Dinner
Peaceful Warrior T-Shirt or Top
Unlimited Drinking Water
Various additional(optional) activities, such as: guided Full Moon Ceremony at Bali Water Temple (Spiritual Cleansing)
Yoga Movie Night
Balinese Healing Massage
and so much more
Keep an eye on this list as we keep adding on more of the good stuff!
Accommodation is not included in the course fee. But of course we are always happy to assist you in your search and help you find your perfect Bali home for the duration of the training.
We highly recommend the accommodation offered by our host Serenity Eco Guesthouse, a serene home away from home for yogis, surfers and travellers alike.
Only a few minutes stroll away from the beach and some of the best surf breaks in Bali. With 4 different locations all within close proximity (walking distance) of the Teacher Training Shala, Serenity Eco Guesthouse offers a wonderful variety of affordable accommodation to suit your individual needs, from private superior rooms, cozy singles to comfortable dormitories
Please check Serenity’s accommodation options, rates and availability here:
For accommodation alternatives, to minimize commutes we highly recommend that you stay in close proximity to the teacher training venue. There are plenty of nearby Canggu accommodation ranging from affordable and clean home-stays at $15-20 per night to monthly room rentals (around US$300-US$500 a month) and for the ones who prefer to retreat in luxury, there are plenty beautiful villas around.
To facilitate your accommodation search we recommend the following:
via Facebook search:
Bali Canggu housing and accommodation
Please note August is high season in Bali.
We highly recommend booking your accommodation well in advance.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us via our email: firstname.lastname@example.org , if we can be of any assistance with your accommodation search.
Are you ready to join the path of the Peaceful Warrior?
Then please download and complete the
and email it to: email@example.com
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us with any questions you may have, we would love to get to know you and help you choose the yogic path that is right for you.
If you want to get to know us and our yoga a little better please do check out our monthly Serene Yoga Retreats, or ask us for a reference from one of our guests.
THE PEACEFUL WARRIORS